I still have no idea what this particular tantrum was about. Maya kept handing me the purse, but when I would take it - she would cry even more. The screaming and crying continued when I would give the purse back to her. Maybe she found out her purse was a knock off!
3 comments:
I still have no idea what this particular tantrum was about. Maya kept handing me the purse, but when I would take it - she would cry even more. The screaming and crying continued when I would give the purse back to her. Maybe she found out her purse was a knock off!
Its really obvious, she either wanted the money - not the purse, or she wanted you guys to come see us!
I think she wanted the purse, money, Momma and Dadda and a trip to the beach! I love this - heartfelt thanks,
Vanna
Post a Comment