Yea. You'll need to lock down everything now! I love it. She sure paid attention to Daddy as he crawled toward the camera. I think she was just waiting for someone to show her how it was done. :-) Grampa Todd
Oh, that was Maya learning to crawl forward! Darlene and I thought she was teaching Daddy how to do it. Look out for those car keys..... Pam, Aunt Darlene and Cousin Bobbi Marie
3 comments:
If those are car keys Maya is going to be really pissed when she finds out she can't drive.
Yea. You'll need to lock down everything now! I love it. She sure paid attention to Daddy as he crawled toward the camera. I think she was just waiting for someone to show her how it was done. :-)
Grampa Todd
Oh, that was Maya learning to crawl forward! Darlene and I thought she was teaching Daddy how to do it. Look out for those car keys.....
Pam, Aunt Darlene and Cousin Bobbi Marie
Post a Comment