Saturday, September 25, 2004

Finally an Update!

Life has been hectic these past few weeks. Chris started his PHD program a few weeks ago and I haven't seen much of him since. Numerous Professors and current grad students warned Chris about the amount of work involved during the first year, but I don't think either one of us took them seriously. I'm counting down the days until I get my Husband back! Here's a pic of Chris on his first day of school.

As for me, I’m still looking for a permanent job. I'm not having much luck finding anything worth while though. Desperation to get out of the apartment set in a few weeks ago and I picked up a job in the mall at a retail establishment and a few days later a temp agency called me in to work at an Ithaca elementary school to help out in their office with attendance. For now, I'm enjoying my time at the elementary school meeting new people, making friends, and working with the cute little kiddies.

In other news, I'm learning to knit! Here's a pic of my current project. It’s just a simple scarf that I hope to have done before winter arrives. I will try and post more often. Chris and I have set up a plan where we will alternate weeks posting. So expect a post from Chris in a week and from me in two! Harass me if I am too lazy!

No comments: